With the philosophy of “Good is not enough. Excellence with everything we do.”, the DH2 Experience offers passengers the highest standards of professionalism, exemplified with a “client first” focus of unsurpassed attention to detail.
About DH2 Chauffeured Transportation
- Removing all printed materials from the seat-back pockets
- Newly professionally trained drivers are furnished with hand sanitizers, masks, and gloves for best safety practice
- There will be limited touching points during the execution of each ride; Airports- Chauffeurs will pick up curbside, the passenger will place luggage in trunk and chauffeur will open the door with gloves; touchless contact
- Entire staff including CSRs, Dispatchers, Sales, Administrative or Chauffeurs, will not be permitted to work in the event that they are not feeling well and are asked to look for medical attention
- Entire Fleet of Vehicles have been disinfected by the experts of the industry and we have been trained with the best disinfecting practice Pre/Post Rides; all vehicles will continue to be disinfected by our professional chauffeurs before and after each ride executed daily
Additional Social Distancing Best Practice has been implemented to protect our Clients & Chauffeurs.
DH2’s #1 Priority is Safety. We will make every effort to guarantee Social Distancing rules .
- Our Chauffeurs have been trained by a Third Party (PAX Chauffeur Training) which includes Best Social Distancing Standards and Practice
- Our vehicles will have a most extreme measure of one passenger riding in a Sedan; One passenger in the back seat
- The SUVs will have a limit of four visitors riding in the two rows in the back seat.
- The Sprinter Vans will have a limit of nine passengers riding in staggered rows
- The GM33 Shuttle Buses will have a limit of twenty passengers riding in staggered rows