Enjoy a Himalayan Full Body Salt Scrub, followed by a relaxing hour-long massage at this midtown holistic retreat!
About the offer –
- Purchase window closes 2 days prior to reservation
- Priced per person, max of 4 guests per Sunday
- Due to all that goes into making this experience exceptional, there are no cancelations
- Failure to arrive within 20 minutes of reservation time could result in a non-refundable cancelation
- Price includes gratuity for the staff so unless additional items are purchased separately through the venue, no payment is needed – just arrive and enjoy!
About Yoga Spa’s services –
Yoga: This energizing class emphasizes proper alignment and breath work as we move through sun salutations and vinyasa (flow). Each class offers a unique sequence to either highlight certain muscle groups or to accommodate a central focus; be it arm balances, inversions, or backbends. Modifications are always offered so that the fun can be shared by yogis of all levels.
Scrub: Relaxing luxury spa treatment to calm the mind, open pores, exfoliate and soften your skin. This full body scrub and water-bed shower is a rejuvenating and transformative experience. It will leave your skin and spirit glowing. Yoga Spa uses the highest quality Himalayan pink salt and organic honey to leave your skin silky and refreshed.
Massage: Swedish massage is a great technique for relaxing the body, boosting the immune system, and overall releasing stress. It also improves blood circulation, leading to lower blood pressure and improved body functions. The techniques used during the session facilitate blood flow through congested areas, releasing pressure and allowing new blood to flow through targeted areas. When the muscles are gently pulled and squeezed, lactic acid is flushed from the muscles, which contributes to the improved functioning of the lymphatic system. This system rids the body’s internal organs and muscles of metabolic waste, leading to better functioning and lower blood pressure.